ඊසි ක්රිස්මස් ස්ට්රොබෙරි මිල්ක් ක්රිප් කේක් - EASY Christmas Strawberry Mille Crêpe Cake
- ප්රබානි ඩි අමරසිංහ විසිණි.
EASY Christmas Strawberry Mille Crêpe Cake
Number of servings: 15cm (6inch) mille crêpe cake
80g (2.8oz.) cake flour
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
a pinch of salt
2 eggs *room temperature
2 tbsp. melted butter
150ml warm milk
a few drops vanilla extract *if you like
1. Sift in flour in a bowl. Add sugar and salt, then mix well with a wire whisk.
2. Add beaten egg little by little and mix well.
3. Add melted butter and mix well.
4. Add warm milk little by little and mix well. Mix in a few drops vanilla extract if you like. Then cover with plastic wrap and leave the batter to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Use a nonstick pan, or wipe the surface of the frying pan with a thin layer of cooking oil using a paper towel. Heat the pan on medium, pour half a ladle of the batter into the pan, slowly move the pan in a circular motion to spread the batter evenly.
6. Cook until the edges begin to dry, then flip it over and cook the other side for about 10 seconds.
7. Leave them to cool completely.
1. Chop strawberries.
2. Place 1 crêpe on a plate, spread some whipped cream, sprinkle with chopped strawberries, then place another crêpe on top. Repeat to complete.
3. To finish, pipe out some whipped cream like a Christmas wreath, then decorate with chopped strawberries and mint leaves.
※ Place the cake in the fridge for a few hours ~ a day. The cream will set and you can cut the cake easily. Eat within the next day.